(MUST BE AN LA RESIDENT)
Vampped is the leading Los Angeles based creative and talent management agency. We are professional producers passionate about crafting memorable initiatives around the brands and influencers we serve. We specialize in repositioning brands in the market space, creating world-class content, and representing top digital talent with far-reaching online audiences.
Vampped is looking to hire an experienced Graphic Designer to join their talented team of creatives. The Graphic Designer will provide support across departments primarily working on projects for Vampped in addition to its consumer brands division. This role will work closely with the Art Director to create exciting designs that fit the brands needs while staying true to the aesthetic. The ideal candidate is passionate about the high paced influencer space, has a keen eye for design with strong typography and layout skills and strict attention to detail. This position is based in Los Angeles, CA and reports to the Creative Director.
- Support to the art team in the development and design of editorial initiatives for all Vampped properties including artwork collages, graphics, GIFs, type treatments, video graphics, and socials
- Works closely with the Art Director and Creative Director to ensure images and art are aligned with the brand identity across the board
- Create decks for Vampped / Vampped brands
- Edit and retouch imagery as necessary
- Collaborate with the cross-functional partners to create the ever-evolving needs of the business
- Present well-developed and strategic creative solutions to meet brand objectives
- Source imagery that is in line with our aesthetic and works closely with the Art Director to ensure a similar process and quality control is maintained
- Create beautiful typography treatments to catch the eye of the reader and add interest to the stories
- Concept and execute engaging graphic content and Illustrations
- Self-manage multiple projects at once and ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Establish best practices and manage an organized workflow
- Stay abreast of competitor creatives, industry trends, user experience, new platforms best practices and other information beneficial to design and user interface of the Vampped brands
- Stay up to date with the most current web and interactive design trends and new ideas and interpret those into relevant creative
- Collaborate and contribute to the design of all other Vampped design work as needed
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by the manager
- MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN LOS ANGELES
- BS/BA/BFA in Graphic Design or similar experience
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Digital, Photography, and Typography
- Experience designing digital content such as web assets, social media, online advertising, and email campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
(MUST BE AN LA RESIDENT)
Vampped is seeking a Finance Manager who is smart, curious and loves the challenge of solving problems that help us, our brand partners and our customers.
The Finance Manager is responsible for financial planning, monitoring, forecasting, analysis and reporting for Vampped and our in-house brands. This position will work closely with the Finance/Accounting team and requires extensive work with Excel and PowerPoint.
Responsible for supporting the activities of Finance and Accounting. In this role, s/he will be responsible for preparing and distributing financial and analytical reporting, will be working with complex models to create weekly and monthly management reports, and will work on multiple projects simultaneously. This position will be responsible for performing variance analysis vs. budget, forecast, and analyze the performance of various brands, promotions, and marketing channels.
The desired candidate will be passionate about social/online marketing and utilizing data to track and measure marketing campaign performance, as well as daily sales and promotional effectiveness. The role will be responsible for leading multiple analytics initiatives, developing dashboards, analyses, and presentations to support C-level decision-making.
The Finance Manager will have contact with the company’s Accounting, Operations and Marketing key Executives which requires strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly revenue forecasts for Vampped/in-house brands. Analyze historical and trend data to produce appropriate forecasts. Develop and maintain Excel models used to prepare the forecasts.
- Monitor actual results and initiate analysis to explain variances between actual results and forecast. Partner with business leaders and accounting to determine reasons for variances and implications on future forecasts.
- Create complex financial models to analyze the performance of Vampped/in-house brands.
- Work on monthly FP&A duties including forecasts, month-end close, and annual budgeting.
- Distribute management reports to internal team and key management in a timely manner.
- Analyze financial and business performance against key business metrics and document relevant financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets and strategic/business plans. This includes analyzing and researching significant variances of actual revenue and expenditures versus budget/prior year and presenting explanations for these variances.
- Lead weekly reporting and aggregating of data from a variety of internal and external sources. Utilize data from a variety of sources to provide recommendations to the marketing/sales team.
- Own and support strategic projects and analyses to understand the impact of various initiatives on business results. Have the ability to communicate results and influence change.
- Self-serve data from various sources including running SQL, using Tableau and aggregating to create narratives and demonstrate business trends.
- Cross collaborate with the team to ensure goals and objectives for each year are met.
- Support Accounting and Operational teams with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability.
- BA/BS in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Statistics
- 2+ years of analytical experience, with a progressive Finance and Accounting record with some budgeting and reporting experience
- Mastery of MS Excel is a must as are strong modeling skills
- Retail or e-commerce industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in SQL and Tableau
- Ability to read and understand financial reports
- Highly detail-oriented
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong understanding of process and operations in a highly integrated business environment
- Identify areas of operations efficiency on an on-going basis
- Ensure consistency in thought processes and best practices approach in the team and with company partners
- Passion for turning data into actionable insights
(MUST BE AN LA RESIDENT)
Vampped is seeking a Sales Manager to drive revenue growth with both clients and agencies. This aggressive, results-oriented individual will evangelize the company’s name and offerings in the marketplace, nurture client relationships, and create tailored solutions for clients. The ideal candidate has a strong familiarity/experience with digital advertising, content marketing, brand storytelling, targeting, and optimization strategies.
- Consistently exceeding monthly sales goals
- Identifying new business opportunities with brands, advertisers, and agencies
- Cultivating a strong understanding of client objectives; designing and executing initiatives to meet client needs through the company’s platform
- Creating account strategies resulting in long-term revenue growth
- Developing RFP responses and programs
- Generating a large volume of sales activities (i.e. meetings, presentations, proposal development, phone calls etc…)
- Building strategic relationships with both clients and agencies; generating top-quality campaign ideation to satisfy customer needs
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in ad sales, marketing, media, and interactive
- Established industry relationships
- Highly motivated with strong collaborative skills
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Solid ability to manage a high volume of prospecting activities
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Experience with CRM software
- Ability and willingness to travel
DIGITAL SALES MANAGER
(MUST BE AN LA RESIDENT)
Vampped is seeking an Influencer Marketing Account Coordinator (AC) who supports the account executive and account team members in day-to-day client business management. Responsibilities include assisting the sales and creative team with all ongoing, account maintenance projects and initiatives. The candidate has outstanding project management skills, high energy and a willingness to learn.
Assist in monthly sales reports and maintain client list for sales department
Assist in the development of proposals and wrap decks including reporting and collecting all analytics from live campaigns
Assist and manage the Influencer trips and content shoots including PR and hotel outreach, booking models and influencers and putting together a high level detailed itinerary for trips and shoots
Update and manage creative archives and influencer lists
Coordinate smaller-scale productions
Read industry-related materials to stay abreast of trends and market activity which will help you identify up and coming influencers and brands
Participate in strategic discussions
Oversee creative development process when appropriate
Interact with management, the account department, and the creative department on a weekly basis
Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications preferred.)
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
Photoshop Skills preferred but not required
Previous agency experience highly desired (especially relating to booking models and influencers)
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal relation skills
Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
Able to handle a large volume of tasks simultaneously
Able to work under pressure
Sound computer knowledge, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and a willingness to learn new technologies
Must be comfortable with the digital space and social media platforms
Able to work extended hours when necessary